The region is globally recognised for leading in pedagogy, innovation and education systems, and it has a thriving EdTech ecosystem with innovative solutions in advanced technology. A well-established regional ecosystem also supports cooperation for EdTech in addition to strong national bodies.
The HolonIQ Education Intelligence Unit evaluated 700+ startup organizations from the region based on the dimensions of market, product, team, capital and momentum. Finnish companies were successful in the categories for XR, games and simulation; teacher and student support; STEAM and coding; language learning and workforce upskilling.
Altogether nine Education Finland members made it to HolonIQ’s Nordic-Baltic EdTech 50:
- 3DBear – immersive technology for remote and in-class learning
- Claned – online learning in organizations
- FunAcademy – materials and professional development for early years educators
- Funzi – mobile platform for high-quality, enganging content
- GraphoGame- learning game for teaching pre-school children early literacy skills
- KideScience - play-based STEAM learning model
- New Nordic School – innovative education system supported by a smart learning platform
- Reactored - digital language learning platform with powerful teacher tools
- SchoolDay - harnessing AI to develop school climate and improve social and emotional skills
Congratulations to all of the nominees!